Green Goddess Spaghetti and Meatballs
April 26, 2017 | Cooking time: 20 minutes (including prep) - if you have frozen meatballs. If you need to make meatballs, then 30 minutes
A delicious alternative to your regular spaghetti and meatballs! To make this recipe even faster, make your meatballs on the weekend and have them ready to go in the freezer so you only have to heat them up!
1 large avocado
1 large handful of basil or parsley (or a mix)
1 large handful of baby spinach
1 small zucchini
2 cloves garlic
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp sea salt and ground pepper
Meatballs: (or you can use my Israeli meatballs, I like to have these already cooked in the freezer)
400g of chicken, beef, lamb or pork mince
1/2 brown onion, finely diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp parsley
sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking tray.
- To make the meatballs combine everything in a bowl and mix well using your hands. Roll large balls and lay on the baking tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on the size of them.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by blending everything in a food processor until smooth. Set aside.
- Spiralize your zucchinis and remove the meatballs from the oven.
- Cook your zoodles in some coconut oil over medium heat in a frying pan or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Mix through with half of the sauce and serve with meatballs