January 8, 2017 | Cooking time: 25 minutes
15 ml extra virgin olive oil plus extra to drizzle
1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
1 medium tomato, regular sliced
2 tbsp Pesto
300 g white fish fillets, firm (2x 150g fillets)
1 small lemon sliced
1 tsp coconut oil
1 bunch asparagus woody ends removed, cut in half
80 g green beans ends trimmed
½ cup basil, fresh leaves picked
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180ºC and cut two 30 x 30cm pieces of baking paper. Place baking paper pieces on a baking tray.
- Drizzle the olive oil on each ‘parcel’, then add a row of sliced zucchini. Layer with fish, pesto and lemon slices. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and season generously with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- To make the ‘parcel’, bring the long sides of the baking paper together, then fold them down a few times. Tuck the shorter sides underneath, making sure no air can escape.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. In the meantime, heat coconut oil in a frypan and cook asparagus for 5 minutes, until tender.
- When the fish is cooked, wait a few minutes before carefully opening the parcel (the steam will be very hot) and serve one portion of fish with half the asparagus and basil leaves. serve with any other veggies you want (I served with some leftover pumpkin)