3 ways to stop your UTI’s/yeast infections so you can keep feeling sexy
The most common cause of uncomplicated UTI’s is Escherichia coli which represents over 80% of infections. Other pathogens commonly associated with uncomplicated UTI’s include Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Klebsiella species, Proteus mirabilis, and Enteroccus faecalis.
Whilst the standard treatment for UTI’s and yeast infections is antibiotics, they aren’t getting to the root cause of your reoccurring infections and stopping them from coming back. In fact, they are just going to make your body more susceptible to picking up new bugs and infections because your immune system will be compromised.
The common causes range from the exchange of bacteria during sex, not emptying your bladder, dehydration, antibiotics (imbalance of bacteria) and funky underwear (like silk).
Here are my top 3 tips for reducing the reoccurring bastards:
- Get rid of sugar from your diet.
- Foods high in sugar include too much fruit (yes too much fruit is too much sugar), tomato sauce, packaged foods, breads, pasta, sweeteners like honey, agave syrup, maple syrup etc, store bought dairy milk alternatives, Thai and Chinese food
- Sugar is a feeding ground for the bad bacteria, which means that if you have a tiny bit of bad bacteria in your downtown, you are more likely to have an infection
- Get rid of the bad bacteria in your system. I know you probs think that taking a probiotic is going to work like a charm, but chances are that it won’t. If you have a bad diet or bad bugs in your gut, this probiotic will feed the good bugs AND the BAD bugs (which you don’t want). Instead, you want to flush out the bad bugs and feed the goods ones so I recommend GUTRIGHT (not sponsored or anything)
- Get rid of the spermicide, lubricants and toxic condoms. They actually contain sugar! So you are shoving the bad-bacteria-feeding-stuff right up in there, so close that the two can cuddle and destroy your downtown. Not nice.
Now, once you’ve done those things – you NEED to use these products from Momotaro that I’ve gotten my hands on from NYC. Yep the big apple.
This isn’t sponsored or anything, but these guys create the most amazing all natural, no-toxic-crap, pH balancing balms for infections. They are going to actually FIX the problem and help your urinary tract/vagina to heal for good. I would love to send some of you samples to try as I don’t get reoccurring UTI’s or yeast infections and so need some friends to use it. In return, I’ll just need you to let me know how it goes and keep me posted on your progress. I have so much confidence in these products, but just need a helping hand.
So, if you’d like to try these, please send me an email and I will get them into your hot little hands!