Raw Cacao Crackles
December 20, 2017 | Cooking time:
1/2 cup raw cacao
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
1/3 cup coconut oil
2 Tbsp tahini
4 cup shredded coconut
1 cup sunflower seeds
2 Tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 170c and line a baking tray. Place the dessicated coconut onto the tray and toast for 10 minutes, mixing it half way.
- Prepare a cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- Melt the coconut oil on the stove with the cacao, rice malt syrup, vanilla and tahini. Then add int he toasted coconut, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds. Mix very well to combine
- Place about a 1/4 cup of the mixture into each of the cupcake liners and then place in the freezer to set.
- Once they have set, keep them in the fridge in a tightly sealed container.